Friday, August 14, 2009

Go Ipoh..

I wanna accompany my mum to see doctor with her leg at Ipoh..So Friday I am no school,for accompany.. Oh Yeah,today my mum birthday..I mean Aug13,because i am late to post..Happy Birthday to my mum^^I will go Ipoh until Sunday..So don't miss me,hahaXD..Just kidding = =''
If can i will take photo from Ipoh or Pusing(My hometown also at Ipoh)..Ipoh many lengzai one leh..hehe^^
My mum,my sister(TB),my brother,and me together go Ipoh..My sister told me just now,asked me to bring all the game can play at Ipoh..I asked why?My sister said "Sure Boring"...Because we will sleep at my grandmother "old" house..lol...Like "kampung"...Hey,i no lie leh...Real one..The kampung scenery,kampung people,kampung...............(I mean not Ipoh la,i mean my hometown "Pusing")...So we all prepare all the game bring to play..lol~Hope....hope no boring...If boring i will die......I scare boring.........And a damn message to me before i go Ipoh,that is.......NO INTERNET!Please............I don't want die because of bored!= =''..Now also hoping my sister can fetch me go Ipoh city's "CC" play INTERNET~But a big problem is......my sister don't know Ipoh how to go and back....lol~I don't want DIE before i no talk to YOU! T.T Crying........Sad..Hope lo,hope no boring.....Please~~~~~



glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

Deborah Lim said...

Hahaha... this is funny (thumbs up) =P