Saturday, July 10, 2010

BOUGHT it and GET it!!!!!!

I bought the ring yesterday!!!
Work 2 days get RM80=)
Use half to bought it ^^
Very nice^^And i get my 4th album already =)
hahaha!!=D Lucky my 4th album no any hurt..^^
But i can't get the card of Eunhyuk/Leeteuk/Ryeowook/Donghae/Sungmin..
The card i get is Shindong,and shindong's sign=)
Its okay^^I'm love shindong also xD
I'm not only bought the ring yesterday,i also bought another things =)
The Light sticks of SS2^^
I'm bought it because prepare March in next year =)
They got a concert in Malaysia in next year March^^


And they got a new song ^^ "No Other" =)
Very nice^^ Sound like english song ^^
And I want to say in here today xD


WULI HEECHUL OPPA!!!

Saengi-lchugha haeyo,
nan elpeu,naneun yeong-wonhi dangsingwa hyeongjeleul bohohabnida~
SALANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL!!!

No comments: