Sunday, September 5, 2010

fuuuuuuuuhhhh...........

One month didn't write blog already..
This "one month" many happens..About FAMILY,MONEY,STUDY..
Now..Now just can getting some rest..
And really too much things i want to say..
But I am lazy =p

So just tell what changed in my life,okay?xD
My laptop had a new skin^^
Now so handsome already xDD



And........................................... .................................................... .......................................

I MISS YOU



=.=''
ignore this...


My family relationship so confuse now..
But is changing..
I think we can do it =)
"FIGHTING" for my family =)
Good Luck and we will be happiness forever ^^

During the exam,i thinked my english is getting bad..
So hurt to me and I am so hard to improve my english now~
Do it hard karkar!!!!!

No comments: